Hi. Thank you for expressing your interest to participate in our Facebook & Twitter Challenge (the “Challenge”). Before signing up for the Challenge, please familiarize yourself with the Terms and conditions of the Challenge.
In addition to the Facebook & Twitter Rules, by participating in the Challenge, it is implied that you are in full and complete acceptance of all the terms and you will follow all the below mentioned terms and conditions.
1. The challenge is valid only for Indian citizens, residing in India and shall take place PAN India. The Challenge will run only from 24th December till 5th January, 2016 5:00 PM for Facebook & Twitter.
2. For each of the first 100 qualified photo/ video entries Godrej Consumer Products Limited will donate a sweater to the cause.
3. In order to be eligible to participate in the Challenge you are required to:
Step 1: Share a photograph of you without any woollen wear in the chilly winter on the comment thread of the #EzeeChallenge post.
Step 2: For your entry to be qualified you need to use the hashtag #EzeeChallenge and tag Godrej Ezee handles.
Step 3: You need to nominate at least 2 of your friends to take the challenge further by tagging them. Do not forget to mention why you took the challenge.
4. Any entries that are protected by copyright or trademark, without the permission of the author or the owner, defamatory, illegal, hateful, sexually explicit, harmful or unfit according to the Company will not be considered as a valid entry and may be removed from the page. The Participants expressly understand and agree that the Company shall at all times be the sole and exclusive owner of its Intellectual property including all brand names, logos, trademarks, copyrights etc.
5. The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, withdraw, change, alter or modify the terms and conditions of the Challenge, at its sole discretion, without any notice at any time during the validity of the Challenge. No correspondence will be shared in this regard.
6. The Company reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and photographs of all participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Company further reserves its right to use any personal data of participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and a participant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment to be made by the Company to any participant in this regard.
7. The Challenge is subject to force majeure conditions.
8. All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether expressed or implied are hereby expressly disclaimed by the Company including, but not limited to the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, emoluments, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Contest.
9. All disputes shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
10. The Company shall not be responsible for any disruption to the application, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which are beyond its reasonable control.
11. These terms and conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials. Due to unforeseen circumstances the terms and conditions can be altered if need be with and/or without any intimation of such change in the terms and conditions to the participant.
12. The Company has endeavoured to make all reasonably practicable arrangements to minimize communication system difficulties but can make no guarantee therefore and shall not be liable for any failures in the same.
13. The Company shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the participant is unable to participate due to failure on part of the telecom operator, internet provider, facility provider, etc.
14. The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless the Company and its successors in business, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the contest, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
15. If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in the Company’s discretion, be disqualified from the challenge
16. The Company is not entering into any contractual, legal or any other kind of relationship with itself and the participants or between participants in running this contest.
17. The persons wishing to participate in the challenge and the Participant(s) therein shall comply with the laws of India and the Rules and Regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India.
18. Any dispute, issue or other matter arising with reference to the Participant’s participation in the challenge and/or the challenge or any related matters thereto shall be referred to Arbitration under a sole Arbitrator appointed by the Company.
19. The said Arbitration proceedings shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time. The venue for arbitration shall be Mumbai and proceedings shall be conducted in English language. All the costs, charges and expenses in connection to the Arbitration shall be solely borne by the person who has raised the dispute.
20. Courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all matters relating to participation in the challenge /or the challenger. Subject to the provision of rule 24 above, the courts having jurisdiction under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, to determine all matters which the court is entitled to determine under the Act, including, without limitation, provision of interim relief’s under the provisions of Section 9 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, shall exclusively be the courts at Mumbai, India.